Monday 3 March 2014

The Power of Power Affirmations


Understanding the tremendous strength hidden within Power Affirmations.


Taken from


High level power affirmations are over-riding and all encompassing, higher level affirmations which heighten your overall vibrational being. These are short and loving, and have a high loving resonance. 

These powerful affirmations act as the core for setting your future intentions.  These high level vibrations act as a neutralizing pallet, for you to begin creating from a base level intention of love.  

The daily usage and repetition of these power affirmations will start to dissolve and neutralize all the negative energy held within you.  All the anger, hurt, pain and sadness, that has been part of you up until this moment, will begin to leave you, and will dissipate away, leaving you feeling calm and at peace, with love and joy as the new basic state from which you now operate.  This is the tremendous power of the power affirmations, which now belongs to you. 

As you repeat these power affirmations, you halt the incessant chatter in your mind and replace it with the stronger positive overriding resonance of love.  As this replaces the negative thoughts that you are having, it allows your brain to create new neural patters of electrical activity.  These become stronger and stronger with each and every day that you use your power and positive affirmations, and in time they will override and replace your negative thoughts, and help you to break the cycle of negative thinking.  By using these you allow yourself a break, time out to relax and refocus – to neutralise.  They are also very relaxing and rhythmic, and can help you de stress and relax before sleep. 

You can use this power to bring your total self into a position of love.  By using the power affirmations you can start to forgive yourself and others through the simple acceptance of love into your mind.  Allow love to permeate your whole world.  You can align the mind, body, physical and emotional, and soul or spiritual aspects of yourself, into one whole, and you will start to begin to feel joyous and happy and at peace. 

When you want to achieve something that is important to you, alignment of every aspect of yourself is crucially important.  If one aspect of yourself is out of sync, then the vibrational through message that you transmit is confused, and you will thwart your desired outcome.  This means that what you, think, say and do need to all give off the same message and focus.  Using power affirmations will bring you to a calm place, where you can then see clearly what it is that you want to achieve, and how you may take actions to support your desires, without negative emotions from your past holding you back. 

Equally if you hold to negative emotions from the past, these can retrigger when you have a similar experience.  An example of this is when you may have felt hurt by the outcome of an argument in a previous relationship.  When you disagree with someone now, this triggers all the feelings of anger and resentment that are related to the previous argument.  This is called programming or imprinting.  Using power affirmations helps to calm you down when this occurs, giving you some time where your mind is calm so that you can see what is the real cause of the way that you feel. Power affirmations are a great way to de-stress and recognise what is happening when you feel a strong emotional reaction.  You can then use positive affirmations to put a strong forward thinking thought into your mind, to help you cope in a positive way.  An example would be “ I understand why I feel the way I do, however I am now ready and willing to let the negative emotions go, and move forward into a happier state of mind.  Thank you for letting me learn from this experience”. 

Using Power Affirmations to create a firm foundation for change. 

Power affirmations allow you to free yourself from self-inhibiting negative vibrations, and restore your internal vibrational harmony.  They reset your core beliefs back to strong, positive and powerful vibrations.   These form the bedrock vibrations of acceptance, love, forgiveness, harmony, joy, peace, abundance and prosperity, which are all higher level vibrations.  When you start to resonate with these ideas as the core of your being, you establish a strong positive foundation within yourself for wellbeing and change.   

Here are some power affirmations:

I am love, I am joy, I radiate joy, I am harmony, I am joy, I experience peace, I am gratitude, I am love, I am happiness, I am contentment, I am peace, I am gratitude, I am forgiveness, I radiate harmony, I experience joy, I am love. 

I have deliberately written these for you as a paragraph, because when you affirm using these, you need to repeat them over and over.  Repeat them you yourself over and over, slowly and clearly.  As you say each statement, whether aloud or in your head, think about what each one means, and imagine that you are receiving love from the universe with each statement that you say. 

We like to sit around as a family in the evenings and repeat these together, sharing our love for each other together and the universe.  We also like to hum these as a melody as these are very happy and harmonious affirmations.  You can find a way that suits you.  It is important to say these aloud as this gives out a very clear message that you mean what you are thinking, and you will hear yourself speak, which is in itself reinforcing the message that you are thinking.  Do also repeat these over and over in your head, whenever you can throughout your day.   

The more you can keep repeating your power affirmations, the more effective they will be.  Make this a way of life, and use them daily to halt your negative thoughts.  Don’t worry if you find it difficult at first, or if it feels weird when you say them.  As with all things new it can take a while for them to feel natural to you.  The key is to use them, and keep using them as often as possible.  They do work, and the more you bring awareness to them and use them, the easier it becomes. 

You can add to these power affirmations as you wish to.  However the rule is that these must be stated as I am, I radiate, or I vibrate.  The essence of these is that as you repeat them you are becoming the affirmation, so as you affirm I am love, so you literally become the vibration of love.  Always affirm in the present tense, as there is only now. 

As you repeat these, you will literally after 10 minutes physically feel lifted, as your energy will change, and you will be vibrating at a new higher level.  These power affirmations are just what they are called, powerful, and profound. 

Power affirmations are harmonies of pure love, at the highest collective level, wonderful vibrations, and melodies of pure joy.  Here are some more for you to use: 

I am love, I am joy, I am happiness, I am harmony, I am praise, I am gratitude, I am thanks, I am creation, I am abundance, I am wealth, I am wonderment, I am beauty. 

I am abundance, I am health, I am love, I am prosperity, I am joy, I am peace, I radiate harmony, I am love, I am praise, I am love, I am happy, I am joyous, I am peace, I am harmony, I am healthy, I am faith. 

I am purity, I am essence, I am joy, I radiate love, I am prosperous, I am praise, I am beauty, I radiate peace, I vibrate love, I am wonder, I am joy, I vibrate harmony, I am health, I vibrate joy. 

When you repeat these affirmations, you can repeat these different affirmations over and over in differing orders.  It is also helpful to repeat these in the evening when you have wound down for the day.  Find a place to sit quietly with some relaxing music on if you like, and dim your lights.  Begin to repeat these over and over to yourself, in any order that you like. 

Amazingly, the effect of repeating these is that your brainwaves and your breathing will slow down. Your cellular energy will become relaxed and content, and your whole body will feel relaxed and attuned, as if you have literally reset yourself back to neutral.  You will begin to smile inwardly to yourself.  You will begin to feel happy.  You will literally begin to resonate the energy of love out to the entire universe.

This is an extract from Positive Affirmations for Success... in all areas of your life!

Also see my other books here





No comments:

Post a Comment