Monday 21 October 2013

Positive Affirmations for Health!



Here are some Positive Affirmations for Health for you to enjoy!



I am healthy, happy and whole in every way.  I look after my health by eating healthily, and by looking after my body.

All the cell in my body, in my skin and blood and every organ vibrate with energy and health, in perfect harmony and synchronicity with each other.


I look after and cherish my mind, body and soul by leading a happy life of balance and joy.


My body is able to heal quickly and easily, and does so all the time with my intention and awareness focused on healing, wellbeing and health.


I am in complete control of my health.  I create my optimum healthy state by being vibrant, happy and full of joy and love each day.

I have abundant vitality and tremendous energy, and I live every day with passion and love.

I am truly healthy, and grateful for the opportunities that great health allows me to experience.


I am able to maintain the ideal weight for my height and build.  I enjoy eating healthy and nourishing foods.


I sleep well at night, and I awake feeling calm and refreshed.

I am full of energy and love, and eagerly look forward to doing all the daily activities which are presented to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment