Wednesday 9 October 2013

Positive Affirmations for Work and Your Career!

Here are some Work and Career Affirmations for you to use in order to focus on what you desire to achieve out of your work and your career!

These are all taken from my book called Positive Affirmations for Work and Your Career!  This is Free on Amazon Kindle today and for the next few days.  Click here to grab your copy, while its still free. http://myBook.to/PosAffsWorkCareer

Here are some positive affirmations to help you, taken from Chapter 1.

Recognize yourself as an asset

My career rewards me with freedom and financial abundance and prosperity.

I am able to see myself as an asset, and my colleagues recognize my authority and confidence.

I add value to my company by my special and unique talents and abilities.

I have many years of experience in my area of work, and I know that my colleagues and bosses recognize this.

I have many strengths which I can bring to this role.

My experience enables me to problem solve effectively.

I am able to come up with new solutions which can add value to my company.

My role is recognized and I am good at doing it.

I constantly expand my experience and knowledge of this role.

I have a positive attitude to work, I turn up on time and I am willing to learn.

I put myself forward to learn new skills, as I know that this will help me to move forward in my chosen career.

Achieve your desired salary

I understand that to be truly successful I achieve success in all areas of my life, including financial abundance, career success, and being fully supported by the love of family and friends.

I am truly achieving career and financial success on a daily basis, and I am constantly progressing towards my chosen goals, dreams and aspirations.

I earn a great salary in my new job.

I am wealthy, and I am getting wealthier and wealthier every day.

My salary is open to be reviewed, and I am able to confidently state my worth, and how much I know I should be earning.

I work hard, and my boss supports me in my career advancement.

I have the confidence to ask for a pay increase.

I am promoted to the top of my chosen career ladder with the salary I negotiate and deserve.

When my salary is lower than I expect it to be, I take steps to change it, whether these are asking for a pay rise or by looking for another job.  I have belief in my own ability to earn the salary that I want to and deserve to.

I take the time to research my chosen career, in order that I know what salary I am likely to be able to achieve.  When this does not match my expectations, I will rethink what I need to do in order to get me to where I need to be.
Here is my author link to my other books on Positive Affirmations for Amazon.  These have been written especially to help you become successful, in all areas of your life, including love, happiness, success, wealth, gratitude and many more.  Clink on the link here for more information.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment