Friday 2 August 2013

Affirmations for your Work and Career


Achieve your dream job or career, and be fulfilled within it.

 

I am successful in my chosen career. I confidently go forwards, knowing that I am successful, and that I can achieve all my goals and much more in a timely manner.

 

People value my opinion and my leadership qualities, and I am highly effective at work.

 

I am able to organize my time effectively, and can plan efficiently both on paper and in my mind.

 

I find it easy to meet deadlines, and I remain calm and free from stress under pressure at all times.

 

I am passionate about my vocation, and I arrive at work every day with joy and excitement.

 

I love meeting people and communicating my ideas to people, and am inspired by the creativity in others.

 

I am determined and persistent in all areas of my life, which enables me to achieve the things that I desire.

 

I always achieve my goals with love and complete faith in my heart.

 

I write down and memorize my goals, in the present tense in great detail, and I repeat my goals with conviction, and emotion, and belief and praise every single day.

 

As I repeat my goals, I feel the emotion of success and achievement within me and I smile.
 
Taken from my book called Positive Affirmations for Success... in all areas of your life! Get your copy now http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CWPQ8QG
 

No comments:

Post a Comment