Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Love for you to enjoy!

Here are some Positive Affirmations for Love for you to enjoy!


I allow joy into my life through my beautiful and loving relationship with my wonderful partner.

 

I love and respect myself truly and completely, which fully allows me to have positively and wonderfully loving relationships.

 

I emit positive energy from the core of my being out to the entire world, and all notice the love that courses through my soul.

 

Love is everywhere within my world.

 

I completely trust and accept unconditionally those that I love within my world.

 

I am ready and willing to let love into my life.

 

I enjoy sharing my wonderful life with my caring and beautiful partner.

 

Life with my love makes me complete and I surrender fully to love.

 

I have only positive loving and fulfilling thoughts in my world. I love and accept myself fully and so does my loving partner

 

My partner is very romantic as am I, as we understand that being romantic towards each other is a way of expressing and sharing love.
 
These are taken from my book - Positive Affirmations for Love! click on this link to grab your copy now http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DV1DSWM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment