Friday 2 August 2013

My You Tube videos

I post to You Tube frequently with Positive Affirmations for you to use as you go about your day!  These cover a whole range of affirmations topics, from love, happiness, success, wealth, prosperity, health, healing, gratitude and much more.

Check these out here, and be sure to subscribe:


Here are the YouTube links to some of my online videos all about Positive Affirmations for Success. 

Here I talk generally about affirmations, and also about the stages of the V.S.E.E. technique.  I hope you enjoy these.

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUlAmktoXKU 

Caroline Kingsbury talks about operating from a position of love.

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h7BN5RDkx0

Caroline Kingsbury talks about visualizing for success.

 

  1. Part 1 of V.S.E.E. – V for Visualization 


  1. Part 2 of V.S.E.E. – S for Statement


 

  1. Part 3 of V.S.E.E. – E for Engage – (two videos on this subject for you)



 

  1. Part 4 of V.S.E.E. – E for Emotion


 

You can also see the rest of my videos on YouTube, and I am adding to these, all the time.  Subscribe to my channel here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT2EqxTbckg  and like and share these with your friends.  I hope you enjoy them, and you can have a good chuckle at me as well!!  Seriously, the message is clear, affirmations are brilliant, and they can and do help transform lives, they certainly have changed mine for the better, and I really want them to work for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment