Monday 5 August 2013

It is so important to be grateful! Gratitude Affirmations for you!


Gratitude tells the universe that you are actively aware of, and thankful for the good things in your life! Offer gratitude on a daily basis.  Here are some positive affirmations for gratitude to get you started!
 
I am truly grateful and thankful for the opportunity to be me, and to create the world that I love.

Thank you for allowing me to be me at all times.

I am exceedingly grateful that this beautiful world is in my life, and I share my love with everyone in the universe.

I am confident enough to meet peoples gaze, knowing that every time I do, I have an opportunity to convey through my soul, and the quantum energy field which surrounds all of us, a message of gratitude and joy and love, and I am privileged that the universe gives me this opportunity with many people on a daily basis.

I thank the universe for allowing me to repeat my affirmations, in order that I may attune every cell of my being into my positive affirmations, which will become my base harmony for my beliefs to create the life I truly deserve.

I live every second of my life with thanks, praise, and gratitude, and am truly grateful to the amazing potentiality of creation, and my role within this.

No comments:

Post a Comment