Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Weight Loss


Become slim and stay slim forever.

 

Becoming slim makes me feel fabulous and I embrace each day at the opportunities that arise with it to the best of my ability.

 

As I become slimmer and move towards my optimum weight I enjoy my increased confidence and looks.

 

I am truly grateful for the wonderful world which I experience on a daily basis.

 

Healthy foods taste fabulous and it is a joy and a privilege for me to enjoy healthy food every day in the full knowledge that my body moves towards an optimal state of weight and health as a result.

 

I enjoy losing weight, as by working out I have made lots of new friends, and we all support and motivate each other and share our goals together.

 

I consider the health of the foods I eat before I eat them, and I love eating fruit and vegetables throughout my day as I recognise their nutritional value in my life.

 

I am truly grateful for the variety and abundance of fruit and vegetables available to me on a daily basis.

 

Losing weight comes naturally to me.
 
 
 
 
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CWPQ8QG  - Positive Affirmations for Success… in all areas of your life! – Amazon Kindle Link - Click on the link for more information!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment