Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Success! - Welcome page and Success Affirmations


 

Hello and welcome to my blog - Positive Affirmations for Success!  This blog is all about positive affirmations, how to use them, when to use them and I will provide you with lots of affirmations in a huge variety of subjects, which you can use right away to make your day the best it can be.

 
Positive Affirmations are really important, as they allow you to focus your thoughts and intentions on what it is that you want to achieve.  And when your thoughts are in the right place, you energy will draw you closer to what you desire.
 
Here are some positive affirmations for love to get you started.  Repeat these over to yourself as you go about your day!
 

Positive Affirmations for Love!


I truly understand the power of thought as vibrational energy, and I embrace this within my life.

 
I live my life in a loving and open manner, and ask for nothing in return.
 
Both time and love are universal, and it is important to remember this.  I feel this in my core, which is full of love.

 
I love myself and I am grateful for the wonderful person which I am.

 
I enjoy my own company and I am easily able to relax, and feel peaceful when I am on my own.

 
I am a wonderful and loving person, and I radiate love out to everyone else who is in my world.

 
I attract loving, kind and compassionate people into my life at all times.

 
I emit a vibration of warm energy and love, and this energy makes the people around me who I love, feel loved and safe, and comfortable and happy, at all times.
 

I understand that I must act in the manner by which I wish to be known; therefore I gladly and willingly surrender my soul to unconditional love, in order that I may be known as a person who loves unconditionally.

I understand and fully accept that deep at the center of my universal core there is an infinite, abundant amount of love which we all share as one.

Please see by book - Positive Affirmations for Love! for many more affirmations on Love. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DV1DSWM
Also have a look at my author page and check out my other books on positive affirmations.  These are designed to help you become successful in all areas of your life.


I wish you every success!

Caroline Kingsbury

No comments:

Post a Comment