Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Love

Here are some more Positive Affirmations for Love for you to use!


I attract love easily and I love experiencing all the love in my life, as I recognize that it is natural and healthy to be loving and to experience life from a loving perspective.

 

It is easy for me to express the love that I feel inside at the core of my being and in return, my wonderful and loving partner easily expresses love back to me.

 

I am deeply and passionately in love with my beautiful, wonderful and sexy partner.

 

I love the wonderful feeling of being in love.

 

My life is full of love, laughter, joy and friendship.

 

I am loving and lovable, and truly loved, and I see love everywhere.

 

My world is balanced, and I live in synchronicity and harmony with everybody I know and love.

 

I attract wonderful and loving joyous harmonious people into my life.

 

I love and attract partners who are also looking for love, by my generous loving soul and my great, loving and upbeat attitude to life.

 

Love is attracted to me, and I am attracted to wonderfully unconditional love.

 

I effortlessly live with love in my heart and radiate this out to everyone I encounter through my smile.
 
These are all taken from my book Positive Affirmations for Love! available here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DV1DSWM
 

No comments:

Post a Comment