Monday 12 August 2013

Best Indie Book! Positive Affirmations for Love!

Learn more about by book, Positive Affirmations for Love!

Positive Affirmations for Love! is FREE today for you to download on Amazon Kindle.
Click on my ad link above, for more information!  You can learn all about me, my book and even find out what is my favourite book of all time!

And here are some more affirmations for Love for you to use!


Love emanates and radiates from my soul throughout every cell of my being at all times.

 
Love pervades through me and my body emanates and vibrates at the harmony of love.

 
I receive love easily, joyously and peacefully, and I love being loving.

 
I release all worries and fears, and allow love to find me effortlessly.

 
I recognize that it is love that unites the universe, and that love is the true creative energy of all things.
 

The greatest thing that I have to offer to the world ultimately is love.

 
I am deserving of a great love in my life.
 

I believe and acknowledge that all relationships are able to be joyous harmonious happy and delightful.
 

I am ready and open to the receiving of loving in my world.

 
I am ready for a loving relationship to come into my life.
 

I am open to the idea of love, and act on the wavelengths of love.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment