Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Love - Love Quotes!


Positive Affirmations for Love! Love Quotes 

 
I have listed my current top ten love related quotes for you to enjoy and share below.  I find their passion and love truly wonderful, and they inspire me as I go about my day.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I have.

1. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein

2. Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. – Neil Gaiman

3. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. – Pablo Neruda

4. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. – William Shakespeare

5. The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space. – Marilyn Monroe

6. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Tennyson

7. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. – Holy Bible

8. You are, and always have been, my dream. – Nicholas Sparks

9. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness. – Friedrich Nietzsche
10. It isn't possible to love and part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal. – E. M. Forster

For more positive affirmations which can help you, check out my books on amazon here:
https://www.amazon.com/author/carolinekingsbury





No comments:

Post a Comment