Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Happiness!


Become Happy and Harmonious!
 
 
I am truly and deeply harmonious.

 

I exist in a truly harmonious state of bliss.

 

I am happy and healthy, and I am balanced.

 

I choose to embrace a healthy life.

 

I release myself into love.

I harmonize with the love in the universe.

I trust myself and I am at peace within.

I accept peace into my world.

I love and deeply approve of myself.

I love and enjoy my wonderful and amazing life.

I rejoice in life.

I move forward easily with happiness in my heart.  I am wonderful just as I am now.

I am willing to experience the magnificence of life in all areas of my life.

I move forward with true, open and honest love in my heart.

Love and harmony are present within me at all times.

My life is truly harmonious.
 

I allow myself to enjoy every moment of every day based completely in the present moment.
 

The possibilities of life are truly wonderful and unlimited.
 

I am powerful. I send love and light to everyone living on this earth. I receive love and light from everybody around me.
 
 
Check out the rest of my blog and grab your free copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment