Monday 5 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Gratitude - it is important to be grateful!

Here are some Positive Affirmations for Gratitude for you!
 
I am deeply grateful for creation and observation, as one fluid movement from which I form.

I offer gratitude for the love of family and friends within my life.

I continually exist within a state of deep gratitude as a base level for love.

Gratitude vibrates with the intention of love in every cell of my body, and my energy systems are all in complete harmony and unison with gratitude.

Through being grateful, I align with love.

I am grateful for thought, and form, and substance.

I am grateful for all the wonderful things which occur in my life on a daily basis.

In my sleep I dream of inspiration and love, and I am grateful for the deep restfulness that sleep provides.

I am fully willing to embrace all experiences as an opportunity to learn and develop, and I am grateful for the insight which experience provides.

I am grateful for the hugs and smiles that I receive from my friends and family on a daily basis.

I release all pain and hurt from myself, with gratitude and deep love as I intend towards abundance.

I release all resentment and anger and pain and I am deeply grateful for the lessons which these have taught me about myself.

In gratitude and emanating gratitude, I find deep inner peace at the core of myself.

I am at peace with myself and the world, and allow life to wash over me with love for all.

I create joyously with gratitude for my creation.

I give thanks for the understanding of infinite potentiality, as I fully understand that everything I desire already exists within infinite potentiality.
https://www.amazon.com/author/carolinekingsbury  - see my titles available on Amazon Kindle
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment