Friday 2 August 2013

Positive Affirmations for Confidence and Anxiety!


I have a multitude of options open to me, and always make the best decisions I can for myself.

 

I am grounded and stable and strong emotionally.

 

I am willing to make changes in my life which I know will lead me towards greater happiness. 

 
Here are some Positive Affirmations for Confidence and Anxiety.

Find your inner strength


I understand that making changes can feel daunting, however I take change in my stride, and I have the confidence and faith to see it through.

 

I always move in a positive direction towards my desires, and even through sometimes it feels hard, I keep going, as I am strong and confident in myself.

I accept criticism with grace, and it no longer emotionally affects me or brings me down.

 

When I am down and feel alone, I am never afraid, as I know that universal love is all around me.  It is up to me to find a way to allow it in, and I have faith that there is a way through depression, and that I can find it.

 

I am always supported by love and consciousness, and I believe that I am loved.

 

I am strong enough to seek help whenever I require it.

 

I deserve to be happy, and I keep moving forward with belief in my heart that I am loved and that life can get better.

 

It is ok to be alone and to try and reflect and find peace.
 
These are taken from my book Positive Affirmations for Confidence and Anxiety - click here to grab your copy now http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DUVQNDY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment